Crowdfunded Pocket Device Determines Risk for Stroke and Sudden Cardiac Arrest
I have been using dozens of devices to quantify my health and measure health parameters, but the real value is in determining risks for serious medical conditions. So far, it could have only taken place in healthcare institutions. The medical sensor revolution changes this status quo.
The WIWE pocket device can determine the risk for stroke and sudden cardiac death by doing an ECG analysis and using a smart algorithm, among others. They are currently running a crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo.
Here are their 4 main features:
- Easy to use: and easy to wear. It only takes 60 seconds to record your ECG and it’s the same size as a business card holder.
- It does it all: you can take ownership of your health with its built in functions like the pedometer, pulse oximeter and calorie counter.
- Prevention: at its best. Our main goal is to ask people to take care of their heart and body before it’s too late.
- Real time capturing: of your ECG and evaluating the risks of a sudden cardiac arrest and stroke.
Check out the campaign here and support them to get a big discount on the first devices.
Disclaimer: I have given pieces of advice to the WIWE team.
- News shaping the future of healthcare
- Advice on taking charge of your health
- Reviews of the latest health technology