This year’s winners of the World Technology Awards were just announced and I thought I would show you the winners in the medicine/healthcare-related sections. Do you know any of these?
- Biotechnology (Individual): Donald Ingber – Director, Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering at Harvard University; Judah Folkman Professor of Vascular Biology, Harvard Medical School & Vascular Biology Program, Boston Children’s Hospital; Professor of Bioengineering, Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences.
- Biotechnology (Corporate): Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering at Harvard University
- Education: Cathy N. Davidson & David Theo Goldberg – Founders, HASTAC/MacArthur Foundation Digital Media and Learning Competition
- Health & Medicine (Individual): Aydogan Ozcan – Professor, UCLA School of Engineering
- Health & Medicine (Corporate): Ekso Bionics