The web is full of advertisements, spams and false information focusing on weight loss so collecting the best resources from the highest quality was a real challenge but it’s a pleasure to present the newest Package from Webicina, the first medical web 2.0 guidance service. Weight Loss 2.0 is a free comprehensive resource containing all the web 2.0 tools from quality blogs and communities to online slideshows and mobile applications that people interested in weight loss can use in their health management.
Please take a look at the table of contents:
- News and Information on Weight Loss
- Weight Loss in the Blogosphere
- Weight Loss Podcasts and Interviews
- Weight Loss Community Sites, FaceBook Groups and Forums
- Microblogging: Twitter and Friendfeed
- Weight Loss Wikis
- Weight Loss Videos, animations and videocasts
- Mobile Applications
- Social Bookmarking
- Medical Search Engines
- Slideshows about Weight Loss
Next week, we will release a Web Guidance Package dedicated to autism.