I’m so glad to see the new Nature issue that is full of articles focusing on personalized genomics. It will take a whole weekend to read all of the articles.
- My genome. So what?
- How to get the most from a gene test
- Personal Genomes: When consent gets in the way
- Personal genomes: Misdirected precaution
- Personal genomes: The case of the missing heritability
- Personal genomes: A disruptive personality, disrupted
- Human genetics: Individual genomes diversify p49
(Hat tip: The Genetic Genealogist)