Do you know the Half The Men organ donation resource, the American Society of Transplantation podcast, the Donate Life America community, Mark’s Kidney Transplant Blog or the American Transplant Foundation Twitter account?
Webicina’s new Transplantation and Web 2.0 collection features even more social media resources focusing on transplantation.
If you also want to follow easily these selected resources in a personalized way, here is PeRSSonalized Transplantation, the simplest, free, customizable medical information aggregator.
Here is table of contents:
- News and Information on Transplantation
- Transplantation in the Blogosphere
- Transplantation Podcasts and Interviews
- Transplantation Community Sites, FaceBook Groups and Forums
- Microblogging: Twitter and Friendfeed
- Transplantation Wikis
- Transplantation videos, animations and videocasts
- Mobile Applications
- Social Bookmarking
- Medical Search Engines
- Slideshows about Transplantation
Feel free to share any of these resources and let us know if you think others should be added.