Webicina’s new Sports Medicine and Social Media collection features relevant and quality social media resources from blogs and podcasts to community sites, Youtube and Twitter accounts focusing on this specialty.
Here is my top 10 social media selection for Sports Medicine:
- Dr. Howard J. Luks`s Blog (blog)
- About.com Sports Medicine (blog)
- Huffines Institute for Sports Medicine and Human Performance (podcast)
- British Journal of Sports Medicine (blog)
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (Twitter)
- American College of Sports Medicine (Facebook)
- Karim Khan (Twitter)
- Evidence Based Medicine Guidelines – Physical and Sports Medicine and Orthopaedics (Mobile app)
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (Youtube)
- ScienceDaily Images (image collection)
And PeRSSonalized Sports Medicine, the simplest, free, customizable, multi-lingual medical information aggregator will let you follow these resources easily in a personalized way.
Feel free to share any of these resources and let us know if you think others should be added.