I’ve been involved in several Second Life projects in the last few years, and the only and biggest problems we had to face was the lack of participation. Now here is a huge project and the organizers are looking for participants. The organizers just published the best review ever of medical sites of Second Life. Please join! Details here.
FOCUS GROUP #1
We are recruiting parents in North America with children under the age of 18 to discuss their questions and concerns about childhood immunization.
FOCUS GROUP #2
We are recruiting North American natural/alternative health students, practitioners and professionals to understand their views on childhood immunization.
If you or anyone you know might be interested in participating, please contact me (Leslie Beard) at email@example.com
- Top 10: Virtual Medical Sites in Second Life!
- How and Why to use Second Life for Education?
- Scientific Events in Second Life?
- 23andMe in Second Life: LIVE
- Nature’s role in e-Science: Second Life conference LIVE
- Famous Scientific Bloggers in Second Life: LIVE
- Live Coverage: SciFoo lives on session about videos in science
- SciFoo lives on in Second Life: Web 2.0 and Medicine