From epidemiology and global health to infectious diseases and other related topics, Webicina’s new Public Health and Web 2.0 collection covers all relevant applications, websites, resources such as blogs, podcasts, community sites, mobile applications, Twitter users, videos or slideshows focusing on public health.
If you also want to follow easily these selected resources in a personalized way, here is PeRSSonalized Public Health, the simplest medical information aggregator.
Here is table of contents:
- News and Information on Public Health
- Public Health in the Blogosphere
- Public Health Podcasts and Intreviews
- Public Health Community Sites, FaceBook Groups and Forums
- Microblogging: Twitter and Friendfeed
- Public Health Wikis
- Public Health videos, animations and videocasts
- Mobile Applications
- Social Bookmarking
- Medical Search Engines
- Trend Trackers
- Clinical Cases and Images in Public Health
- Slideshows about Public Health
Feel free to share any of these resources and let us know if you think others should be added.