The 34th edition of Medicine 2.0 blog carnival is a bit unique because it will be a microcarnival edition for the first time in its history. You can check all the posts and news about the world of medicine 2.0 and health 2.0 out in the Friendfeed room of the carnival.
This is something like an experiment. I used to keep in touch with friends and collegues via e-mail, now I use Twitter. I used to write blog carnival editions as blogposts, now I use Friendfeed if it’s better and easier to update. You will decide…
Why to use Friendfeed as a blog carnival format?
- You can comment on each of the submissions.
- You can submit your best articles automatically.
- It is being updated all the time.
Medicine 2.0 is a blog carnival about the impact of web 2.0 on medicine and healthcare.
Medicine 2.0 editions so far:
- Edition #1: Scienceroll
- Edition #2: Scienceroll
- Edition #3: Medical 2.0
- Edition #4: Healthline Connects
- Edition #5: The Health Wisdom Blog
- Edition #6: Sharp Brains
- Edition #7: DavidRothman.net
- Edition #8: Constructive Medicine
- Edition #9: Clinical Cases and Images
- Edition #10: Highlight HEALTH
- Edition #11: The Health Wisdom Blog
- Edition#12: Medical 2.0
- Edition #13: Web 2.0 and Medicine
- Edition #14: Medical Education Blog
- Edition #15: MedBlog.nl
- Edition #16: Monash Medical Student
- Edition #17: The Story of Healing
- Edition #18: Scienceroll
- Edition #19: Scienceroll
- Edition #20: The Patient’s Doctor
- Edition #21: Digital Pathology Blog
- Edition #22: Medblog.nl
- Edition #23: Canadian Medicine
- Edition #24: My MD Journey
- Edition #25: Discovering Biology in a Digital World
- Edition #26: Scienceroll
- Edition #27: Highlight HEALTH 2.0
- Edition #28: Scienceroll
- Edition #29: Monash Medical Student
- Edition #30: SharpBrains
- Edition #31: Michelle vs the Med Student
- Edition #32: Digital Pathology Blog
- Edition #33: Ivor Kovic, MD
- Edition #34: Special edition – microcarnival!
Submit your blog article to the next edition of medicine 2.0 using our carnival submission form.
And read about this interesting and emerging field here.
The next edition will be hosted by Clinical Cases and Images on the 16th of November.