I’ve been working hard to make Webicina.com a credible repository of selected medical social media resources and I’ve always wanted to set an Advisory Board up that will help make Webicina more transparent and more efficient by getting comments from the key opinion leaders of health 2.0, participatory healthcare, pharma, nursing 2.0 and the e-patient movement.
Now it’s an honor to present the Webicina Advisory Board (in alphabetical order):
- Phil Baumann, founder of the first real-time conversation of nurses on Twitter
- Dr Mike Cadogan, author of Life In The Fast Lane
- Alexandra Carmichael, co-founder of CureTogether
- e-Patient Dave deBronkart from E-patients.net
- Dr. Vesselin Dimov from Clinical Cases and Images, pioneer of medicine 2.0
- Lucien Engelen, Dutch health 2.0 ambassador, curator of TEDxMaastricht
- Susannah Fox from Pew Internet Research
- Kerri Morrone Sparling from Sixuntilme.com
- Mark Senak from Eye on FDA
- Denise Silber, the French e-health guru
With such experts, I believe Webicina can reach its goal: to make quality medical social media resources easily accessible for everyone for free.