We launched PeRSSonalized Medicine to help patients and doctors keep themselves up-to-date easily. It’s the simplest, free, customizable medical information aggregator covering over 70 medical specialties and conditions in 17 languages!
The Indonesian selection is the newest one in which the platform is in Indonesian and the blogs, news sites, Twitter users and peer-reviewed journals are also the most relevant ones in that language. Please let us know if you want to see PeRSSonalized Medicine in your language.
Many thanks to Dani Iswara, MD for the translation and for the help in finding quality resources!
Some reasons why PeRSSonalized Medicine is unique:
- You can search in the database. It means you will find medical information only from a quality selected portion of the world wide web.
- You can personalize any of the sections.
- You can also receive the newest Pubmed articles focusing on your search term. Just insert your field of interest, a therapy, a condition, etc. and click Search. Then you can add the newly created box to your personalized medical “journal”.
- It is a community-based project. Please let us know which quality resources should be added to the database.
- Access over 70 medical topics in over 17 languages!