A few days ago, I was happy to discover Jay Parkinson, the co-founder of Hello Health, on Twitter and I thought I should help Twitter users who are new to Twitter but would like to join all those interesting health discussions.
2. Check what you have to know about Twitter
3. Find valuable people to follow:
- Health Tweeple to Follow
100+ Scientific Twitter Friends (Sciencebase)
- Twitter Doctors, Medical Students and Medicine related (Medical Student Blog)
4. Make sure the people you follow are really valubale twitterers
5. Track your charts and work on to become a must-follow twitterer
6. Don’t miss a post at Twitip.com
7. Filter discussions by following numerous users but reading only the best discussions
8. Come up with ideas about how to implement Twitter into everyday’s healthcare or health management
9. Share your tips with us!