Many interesting articles have ruled the medical blogosphere recently. Now, I’d like to collect these and I’d also like this post to serve as a platform for valuable discussions about Google’s possible role in medicine.
DNA Google Logo At Google Kirkland
- Graham at Over My Med Body has some nice lists on why Google is wrong and on what Google should do.
- You can read about Dr. Google or Dr. Microsoft at Clinical Cases and Images. According to this post, we’ll not see these improvements before 2008-2009.
I have trusted them with all kinds of my other information (e.g. Google Reader, Google Alert – the editor) – would I trust them with my personal health information? I am still considering it.
- Check out Constructive Medicine’s thoughts: The future of Medicine 2.0 with Google or Microsoft!
- Dean Giustini at Open Medicine Blog expresses his opinion as well: Codename ‘Weaver’ – Here comes Google Health
- Then here are the first Google Health screenshots:
Before we get some news about this service, take a look at
We would like to know your opinion! Would you store your personal health information with Google Health? Would you like to be able to find your basic medical information in one place where your doctor can leave you notes/instructions or where you could find your ECGs, X-rays, etc.?