I’ve always wanted to post these links, so here is the time. I, among others, see a great potential in educating medicine in Second Life, the virtual world. But of course, just under some certain circumstances. I’ll tell you more about it when I make my new slideshow public this weekend.
- SLHealthy Home: Far the best and most comprehensive collection of educational sites in Second Life. Also check out the calendar of SL health events.
- Second Health: You can also join the Second Health London Community, answer our survey questions and attend our events to influence the future direction of Second Health. You could be helping to shape the future of healthcare delivery in the UK.
- Health & Medicine in Second Life: Flickr image collection and many more about Healthinfo Island, one of the biggest medical projects in SL.
- Health & Medicine in Second Life: A great presentation but in Dutch.
- Web 2.0 and the 3D Web (Virtual Worlds and Second Life): The collection of Maged N. Kamel Boulos
- Nature’s role in e-Science: Second Life conference LIVE
- Live Coverage: SciFoo lives on session about videos in science
- Live Coverage Now: SciFoo lives on session about the definition of Open Science
- SciFoo lives on in Second Life: Web 2.0 and Medicine
- SciFoo lives on: in Second Life