Epilepsy is without doubt a very important medical issue and while there are plenty of related resources, nobody has reviewed these and selected the most relevant ones so far. Webicina’s new Epilepsy and Web 2.0 collection features selected social media resources/applications focusing on epilepsy.
PeRSSonalized Epilepsy, the simplest, free, customizable, multi-lingual medical information aggregator will let you follow these resources easily in a personalized way.
Here is table of contents:
- News and Information on Epilepsy
- Epilepsy in the Blogosphere
- Epilepsy Podcasts and Intreviews
- Epilepsy Community Sites, FaceBook Groups and Forums
- Microblogging: Twitter and Friendfeed
- Epilepsy Wikis
- Epilepsy videos, animations and videocasts
- Mobile Applications
- Social Bookmarking
- Medical Search Engines
- Slideshows about Epilepsy
Feel free to share any of these resources and let us know if you think others should be added.