Del.icio.us includes a huge number of links and resources that can be used in education. However, given the size and scope of del.icio.us, it is sometimes more difficult to discover educational resources mixed in with everything else.
As a result, I recently developed Edutagger (www.edutagger.com), a social bookmarking service for K-12 learners and educators. You’re probably also familiar with Digg, which this system closely resembles, but Digg obviously suffers the same issues as del.icio.us from an educational context.
- 7 Tips: How to track the information you need!
- 7 Tips: How to be up-to-date in genetics/genomics?
- Modern Education: Mind Maps and Second Life
- iBioSeminars: Bringing the best in biological research to the world
- TheLancetStudent.com: Web 2.0 for Medical Students
- Learner’s TV: Free Education Online
- Pageflakes: The Teacher Edition