- Pharma twittersphere- who is following you- Part III (whydotpharma)
- FDA Launches a New Website to Make Information about the Work of FDA’s Program Offices Available (FDA)
- DNA-Images.com: DNA art in your house…
- The Paradigm Shift – From SEO to SMO (Social Media Optimization) – My 2 Euros’ Worth in Berlin and an Interview with Andrew Spong (Eye on FDA)
- How to run an unconference: an introduction to #hcsmeucamp: I’ve already covered the unconference that took place in Berlin this March.
- Sequencing the Video Genome (Wired Science)
Think organisms are the only ones with genomes? Researchers at the Israel Institute of Technology are sequencing the “video genome” to put an end to video piracy on the internet.
The technique works by detecting features that remain basically unchanged by typical color and resolution manipulations. Current methods rely on action recognition algorithms, which match video sequences by the movement they contain.