Some facts and milestones on the long road:
- More than 3,500,000 total views.
- Me or my blog have been mentioned in Nature Medicine, the New York Times, Al Jazeera English, Medscape (twice), British Medical Journal Career Focus, British Medical Journal Student, British Medical Journal, JuniorDr.com, Genome Web, Cell, Health Care and Informatics Review Online, Journal of Medical Internet Research, National League for Nursing, International Medical Informatics Association and Medical Journal of Australia.
- I won the Best Medical Technologies/Informatics Category in Medgadget’s Weblog Awards in 2008, 2009 and in 2010.
- I won the Best Health Blog category in Blogger’s Choice Awards in November, 2007.
- I won the Best Individualized Blog category in Edublog Awards.
- Some of my posts have been mentioned by Pharyngula, Blog Around the Clock, Medgadget, GenomeWeb, Neatorama, Mashable!, Health2Conf, 6minutes, Killer Startups, Read/Write web (twice), Wired and The Scientist.
Last date of modification: 23rd of August, 2015.