I’m very excited to announce that this semester we launch a new course, “Disruptive Technologies in Medicine” with Professor Maria Judit Molnar MD, PhD, DSc, the scientific Vice Rector of Semmelweis University. Our plan is to prepare medical students for those future technologies they will face by the time they start actually practicing medicine. I want to persuade them that the relation between the human touch and technologies is AND instead of OR.
Here are the topics we will cover with experts.
- How Exponential and Disruptive Technologies Shape The Future of Medicine
- Personalized Medicine – Genomic Health
- Point of Care Diagnostics
- The Future of Medical Imaging
- Social Media in Medicine
- Harnessing Big Data in Healthcare
- Biotechnology and Gene Therapy
- Mobile Health and Telemedicine
- Regenerative Medicine, Optogenetics and 3D Printing
- Medical Robotics, Bionics, Virtual Reality, and Future of Medical Technologies
We are going to teach them offline and online at the same time with plenty of assignments and interesting projects such as collaboration with the students of the course of Kim Solez at University of Alberta.
Feel free to follow all the developments and announcements of the course on Facebook. All the seats are already taken by international students. This is going to be an amazing semester!