Conductive education (CE) was developed by Professor Andras Peto and became an educational system for children and adults who have motor disorders of neurological origin. This area has lots of fantastic resources and it was just time for Webicina.com to publish a selection focusing on relevant CE blogs, news, Twitter users, Youtube channels and peer-reviewed journals in PeRSSonalized Conductive Education, the simplest customizable medical information aggregator that is available in 17 languages.
You can also add custom Pubmed search boxes to your personalized journal.
Some reasons why PeRSSonalized Medicine is unique:
- You can search in the database. It means you will find medical information only from a quality selected portion of the world wide web.
- You can personalize any of the sections.
- You can also receive the newest Pubmed articles focusing on your search term. Just insert your field of interest, a therapy, a condition, etc. and click Search. Then you can add the newly created box to your personalized medical “journal”.
- It is a community-based project. Please let us know which quality resources should be added to the database.
- It’s available in 17 languages.
Here is a video tutorial about PeRSSonalized Medicine: