The web is really rich in content related to sleep, healthy sleep, sleep disorders and more. Webicina’s new Sleep and Web 2.0 collection features social media resources/applications selected by professionals focusing on these important issues. Blogs, podcasts, news sites, communities, mobile apps and many more.
PeRSSonalized Sleep, the simplest, free, customizable, multi-lingual medical information aggregator will also let you follow these resources easily in a personalized way.
Here is table of contents:
- News and Information on Sleep
- Sleep in the Blogosphere
- Sleep Podcasts and Intreviews
- Sleep Community Sites, FaceBook Groups and Forums
- Microblogging: Twitter and Friendfeed
- Sleep Wikis
- Sleep videos, animations and videocasts
- Mobile Applications
- Social Bookmarking
- Medical Search Engines
- Slideshows about Sleep
Feel free to share any of these resources and let us know if you think others should be added.