Genome Medicine is an online peer-reviewed journal which publishes open access research articles of outstanding quality in all areas of medicine studied from a genomic or post-genomic perspective. The journal will have a special focus on the latest technologies and findings that impact on the understanding and management of human health and disease.
In addition to publishing high-quality research, Genome Medicine serves the international research community as a forum for the discussion and critical review of information about all areas of medicine informed by genomic research.
Subjects include, but are not limited to:
- Significant advances in the understanding of the genetics, genomics, and epigenetics of disease
- Computational and systems approaches, including proteomics, metabolomics and transcriptomics, to the understanding and management of disease
- Genomic epidemiology and public health genomics
- The application of genomic and post-genomic technologies to clinical practice, with special emphasis on diagnostics and therapeutics
- Personalized medicine
- Ethical, social and legal issues relating to genomic medicine and personalized medicine
This is the journal that provides content I feel totally close to my heart. So why you should follow it? It has an illustrious editorial board and some incredibly interesting articles such as:
- Genome Medicine: medical progress in the post-genomic era
- Direct-to-consumer genetic tests: beyond medical regulation?
- Systems pharmacology and genome medicine: a future perspective
Just to mention a few examples.
Here is the RSS feed of the latest articles.