I’ve written about my list of sites focusing on medical videos and animations for plenty of times and here is another improvement. On Medicalvideos.us, now we can download all the videos. It’s a great help if you plan to use demonstrational videos while educating or studying medicine. An excerpt from a recent comment on Scienceroll:
We would like to thank scienceroll.com and we are glad to announce that MedicalVideos.us has recently updated the databases and servers and we have released a new program for playing all kind of medical videos.
Also we have added new features to MedicalVideos.us which allow all of you to download any video you wish for free using the download button.
We will be so happy if you will decide to share your medical videos you filmed or the ones you have and upload them to MedicalVideos.us.
- From Doctor 2.0 to Patient 2.0: On Video
- iBioSeminars: Bringing the best in biological research to the world
- Sclipo: Teach and learn with webcam
- Youtube: Top 10 Videos About Genetic Conditions
- Pluggd: Medical and Scientific Channels
- NIH Video Casting
- Listen to Scienceroll! New PodCast
- Watch surgeries LIVE!
- MedPresence Surgical Educational Suite
- Videoconferencing Technology Helping Premature Babies
- Videojug Beta: Videos about Health and Medicine
- JoVe: PubMed, RSS and many more