Yesterday, I wrote about the new Scienceroll Search which is a personalized medical search engine. The feedback is just fantastic, I didn’t expect to get so many comments here on the blog, on Twitter or via e-mail in such a short period of time.
He’s right, as a metasearch engine, it cannot and shouldn’t be a replacement for Pubmed. It’s just a new tool for medical professionals and patients who seek reliable medical information of good quality.
Here are the first reactions:
- the ScienceRoll search engine (The Daily Scan)
- ScienceRoll Search (What You’re Doing is Rather Desperate)
- New medical search engine (Ramazzinni)
- Clustering Search Engine for Science – ScienceRoll! (UM Health Sciences Libraries)
Let me say, this is one really cool, really useful toy for anyone in health, medicine, life sciences, or research in these areas.
- AllPlus Universal Meta Search and Discovery (Alt Search Engines)