Following an old blogger tradition, now I’ll show you which posts I liked the most from month to month. It’s been a fantastic year for me (here are my reasons) and I feel really lucky to have such a great readership! Thank you for all the visits you’ve given to Scienceroll! And one more thing, don’t forget to drop by in 2008 as well. Happy New Year!
- January: Fighting cancer with video games
- February: Pompe disease, a rare but important genetic condition and Blogterview with a blogger fighting Pompe disease, a rare genetic condition
- March: Why to work in Wikipedia: I’ve been mentioned in Nature Medicine and Medical wikis: the future of medicine?
- September: How and Why to use Second Life for Education? and My dream is to have my genome sequenced! and 7 Tips: How to track the information you need!
- October: Ambulance Rides in Different Parts of the World and Open Letter to the Physicians of the World and Visualization Software of IBM for the Future of Medicine: Interview!
- November: Navigenics, 23andMe and Helix Health: The Review and Top 20 Facebook Applications in Science and Medicine and 10 Reasons Why Nature is the Best in Science 2.0